Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Own Simple Life

I was in a small town and everyone knew me. I was hanging out with a few guys who were real nerds in high school and for some reason I walked up to this real stuck up looking dude on the street and borrowed his very well kept french poodle. I took it somewhere specific, but can't remember where now. I was on the way back with the dog and I realized I had been gone for a really long time, so I started running so the owner wouldn't be too mad about it, but the dog got off the leash and took off across the street. I went across the street and put the leash back on the dog, but it wouldn't follow me and I couldn't budge it at all, so I finally gave in and just let it lead me all over the place. At one point it ran up a tree and I had to wait for it and it finally jumped down and I caught it. Eventually, I finally got the dog back to its very flustered owner. It turns out the guy that owned the dog was actually several different people in my dream so far.

I played some baseball with some more guys from high school in a yard. After the baseball game, I walked in to town and was standing in line at this barn like place, but was planning on drinking there. Paris Hilton came walking down the street and she waved at me. Then her sister, Nicky, came walking up leading 2 horses and she and I talked for a while. Then I explained to whomever I was standing next to in line that I had partied with the rich girls before. Unfortunately, this is where the dream ended... SO many possibilities!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home