Tuesday, April 26, 2005

With Blood Flowing Down Her Thighs We Scrogged on the School Bus Floor

There was a lot more to this dream, but as usual it became fuzzy before I could get it typed in today:

I was with this girl that plays on my pool team. She's a little chubby, but it's not a bad chubby she's tall and has ENORMOUS boobs. Her fiance is on our team too, and I'm always playfully flirting around with her and smacking her ass and he loves it, because it apparently turns her on and he has great sex afterwards. So, anyway, in my dream we were hanging out in this house and she started kissing all over me and was telling me how she wanted me to fuck her right now. Well there were other people we were talking to, and she's rubbing my dick and I'm still trying to talk to the other people, so I'm like, ok let's find a room where no one is around, but the only room we could find was next to a board room where my bagel shop friend was sitting across the table and just was staring at us and the door wouldn't shut, so we start making out and she's shoving my face in to her crotch.

All of a sudden the meeting lets out and my friend walks up to me and starts talking to me, so we stop foolin' around. Then we're on a school bus and my bartender is the driver and big boobs wants to fuck me right there, I'm saying we can't do it on a school bus, but apparently my sex drive wins out and we're fucking on the floor of the bus (can u remember how dirty those floors are???), she's on the rag and starts bleeding all over the place and she's going to town loving it (of course!), but the bus driver/bartender calls the cops and we get locked up.

My grandmother comes bails me out and then we're at her house and she's telling me how disappointed she is in me. My dead (in real life, not in the dream) grandfather is there and he's laughing hilariously and telling me how proud HE is of me for the conquest.

In real life my friend's fiancee said that she could have sex on his boat with any one of his friends but me. I was trying to figure out if this was a compliment, as in if you have sex with him, you'll never WANT to have sex with anyone else again OR if it means he thinks I'm a skanky man-ho and he doesn't want to go catching anything. Turns out she got pretty drunk the other night and I asked her why I can't fuck her (not that I ever wanted to in real-life) and she said it's because she talks about me a little TOO much to him and he knows she really likes me.

Oh well, I got her in my dreams and I'm satisfied with that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home