Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hot Crazy women and their obsession with me...

Wow, what a dream. I really hope that I can get most of it down...

I was at my grandparents house in TN (g-pa recently died, but he was there in the dream)
and was eating dinner, lots of my friends from MD were there. One of my friends was asking my g-pa why he had all the Christmas trees around the house, and I looked and there were at least 6 pine trees in various corners throughout the house. He replied, "Because I like to decorate them."... ok...

We're sitting at the table and I look over to my recently married, recently had baby friend and knowing that we're already scheduled to go out Thu/Fri/&Sat night I ask him if he wants to go out with us Wed night, and he says, "Yeah, probably." Well, his wife overhears him and turns to him and says, "Whenever you want to start acting like you're married let me know, until then you can stay with your fucking friends." Then she calmly turns back to her food and continues to eat. I stand up from the table and start walking towards the kitchen, I turn and not so nonchalantly whistle to him to join me. He comes into the kitchen and I look at him and say, "WHAT THE FUCK dude? What crawled up her ass?" He doesn't know. I said, "What's the point of being married if you're gonna sit at home and rot with a controlling bitch???" My other friend joins us in the kitchen and he basically says the same thing I did. Controlled friend says, "You're right, I'm going to get a handle on this tonight!". (Real life, he's nothing like that, he hardly ever goes out with us anymore, and she hangs too, so she's with him most of the time he does go out. She's also not controlling, she's cool. I'm not that much of a pig either!!!)

I walk out of the kitchen and everyone's dispersing, as I'm walking out to my car, my g-ma's walking across the road and she's saying bye to everyone, then she just walks off. I yell to her, "Don't worry about saying goodbye to me" and then I flip her off. (This is horrible, I would NEVER do that to my g-ma, she raised me, she's like my mother. I even feel bad in the dream after I do it.)

I go to leave in my car and this guy I used to work with and play pool with is in the back. He wasn't at the party, but whatever. So, we're driving about 2 blocks away and I realize I've forgotten my phone. So, instead of driving back, I decided to leave the car where it was and run through neighbors back yards. I hopped a couple of fences, and there were two really hot naked chicks in this pool, they asked me to join them and we had freaky 3-way "Showgirls" sex in the pool. Good stuff!!! But, even though it was in the pool it wasn't a "wet dream". (ok, I'm laughing at my own little joke there)

I finally get back to the car by going through this big school building and the car is parked on the street blocking this big bus and everyone on the bus is out and gathered around my car laughing cuz my friend is passed out in the back and drool is hanging from his chin pooled up on the seat. There's also a girl that I don't know passed out in the front seat.

I weave through the crowd and drive off, but am lost immediately. I get a phone call from this hot 21 yr old that used to work for my friend and she would hang out with us at our friend's band's gigs.
She says, "Josh, I really need to talk to you, do you think you can actually be honest about love and can you give me a clear and honest answer to all the questions I have to ask you?" I'm like, sure. She's sounding very despondent so I tell her I can be there by 10 in an hour, she says, "Josh, please pick me up by 930 and we'll go to a pool hall or something, this is very important and I really have to talk, maybe I should have just called someone else."
Now, this confused me, because from the first part of the convo I thought she was wanting to talk to ME about feelings for me or something, ego takes a bit of a hit...
I tell her I'll try. Meanwhile I'm still freaking lost and am trying to figure out where the hell I am.

Then I get this phone call from an ex-gf and I say "This is Josh" just like my voicemail on my cell, so she thought she was leaving me a msg and she started what sounded like reading from a prepared speech that goes like this:

"Josh, I am in love with you, I can't live my life without you. When you left me, you ripped out my heart. I have been a wasteland of emotion for the past 6 months. I saw you the other day, but couldn't bring myself to talk to you. Seeing you for the first time in such a long time was like a breath of fresh air. Life filled my heart again and I know there could be something for us if we just try. Josh, you are everything to me, come to me, love me, fuck me, cum inside me again, I need you."

And then she hung up. I'm now officially freaking out. My friend in the back has stirred and I tell him what just happened and tell him how bad I'm freaking out. I'm talking about how I was just fucking her and I stopped talking to her because she didn't mean anything to me and she annoyed the fuck out of me. Then I start telling him everything that annoyed me about her. As I turn to get his reaction I see that the girl that was asleep in the front seat is now sitting up looking at me... IT'S THE EX-GF!

She's crying, calling me a bastard and opens the door and jumps out of the moving car. When I go back to look for her she's gone. Weird.

Despondent girl calls back, she's crying saying she just doesn't care anymore, I hear the roaring of an engine and she screams into the phone, "I'm driving my 70,000 dollar car at 130 miles an hour and I don't care what happens to me or it!!!"

I'm trying to calm her down, I'm afraid she is going to kill herself and it'll be my fault cuz I got lost! I'm still driving around with no clue where I am or how to get to her. As I'm asking her to meet me somewhere, my phone starts ringing again....

I wake up, my REAL phone is ringing. I DON'T answer it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home