Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Triple Feature at the Josh Cinema

Wow what a night of dreams I had last night. The unfortunate thing is as soon as I woke
up I ran off to work and was extremely busy all day, so I wasn't able to enter the dreams after
I woke up, so I will do my best to recount them...

I was walking in a parking garage with my friend James and these 3 skinny punk kids came up to us and were trying to start some shit. One of them kept pushing me in to my friend and I kept telling him to stop, but he was talking trash and just being a punk. So, then they left us alone. Then we flash away from this scene and I'm walking up to my car later alone and 2 of the punks are kicking the shit out of James next to my car. Then we are in a bunk house like place where there are a lot of beds and those same 2 guys have knives and James is laying on the ground all bloody. I take out of my pocket a little nail clipper with a tiny little nail file on it and start stabbing one of the guys in the stomach and face. Surprisingly this takes this guy out. Then I kick the other guy in the face and take away his knife which turns out to be a big cleaver. I take the cleaver and start swinging at this guy and end up taking all his fingers off, blood's spurting everywhere! Then I look up and see some cops coming down one of the isles and I realize it's not looking too good. I'm standing here with 2 bloody guys, I have the knives and my friend is lying on the ground. Except when I look down James is gone. So I wave down the cops and they come over and I look up and there's James laughing completely cleaned up in regular clothes. Some kind of practical joke I guess, or maybe he wanted me arrested? Either way, for some reason the cops believed me and I got off! :)

Next dream I was hanging out with my friend and his new wife and he told me he wanted me to take her out and "show her a good time", he wanted her to get all her wildness out and he wanted it to be with me instead of some stranger. Well, I'm like ok. She's hot, why not? Thankfully the girl in my dream wasn't his actual wife she was some hot young blonde, but it was cool. We actually ended up spending a weekend together at this really nice resort. There was a huge pool that we were hanging out in and had sex all weekend long like rabbits. Only problem is I could feel myself really starting to fall for her. It was really great kissing her and holding her, and I was starting to have really mixed feelings... We were down at the pool and this guy walks up to the pool with a machine gun and spit off a few rounds in to the pool and a few patrons. He said he had planted a bomb and was going to blow everyone up unless we transferred all our money in to his account. I got all the girls to take their tops off and distract him while I came up behind him and knocked him out! Hero Josh to the rescue! I found the bomb and started trying to disarm it, all the people crowded around me and watched (yeah that's a good idea, let's all crowd around the bomb!) So, I yelled at them all to run away, but they just stayed there. I difused the bomb by, of course, cutting the red wire. :) I took her home back to my friend and we did it one more time in the car on the way there (yes while I was driving). We went back to my house and I called him to come pick her up. He did and as they were walking out, she leaned over and gave me a real passionate kiss. Damn it was nice. Then I saw the next time we saw each other she snuck real quick soft kiss while he wasn't watching. I was really conflicted over how I was going to deal with it and then I woke up. :)

Ok, well I said it was a triple feature, but just in the past 10 minutes of typing the previous two, I have forgotten the 3rd... Maybe I will remember them later....

1 Comments:

Blogger kchertu said...

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

April 15, 2005 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home