Sunday, April 03, 2005

Intro to Josh's Dream World

I've always had epic dreams, dreams that could fill 5 volume books, and 2 DVDs with Extras!!!
I'll tell someone the dream I've just had and half the time they think I'm making it up. I always intend to write them down somewhere, but I have never actually done it. SO, here we are, I'm finally going to put my dreams down and why not share them with the world! They may not always make sense, in fact they probably USUALLY won't, but they are hopefully still entertaining. I hope you get as much enjoyment from reading about my dreams as I do having them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sami Manson Star said...

Well, I read them all and it took a while...a few days accually. But they are great..I totally forget which one it was..but all I know is that is was hilarious.

~~SMS~~

July 06, 2008 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home