Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hangin with Run DMC and Grandma

In my dream last night I was at home in Tennessee and my grandma won an evening with Run DMC on the radio. They showed up at the door at 10pm and I invited them in. They came in and for the next 5 minutes their posse was still following them in. We were playing kickball in the yard and just chillin in lawnchairs drinking long island ice teas. They left at 4 in the morning and I went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and had to go to a movie premier that I was in and had 2 lines, I was excited because I just found out they definitely kept both my parts in the movie. So, I went to the theaters and wanted to find out what people really thought of my part, so I went into a men's locker room and there were a bunch of guys in there who had just worked out. I went up to one of my college professors and gave him a book, which for some reason switched our minds and I went in to the theater and could hear what they were saying about me. I was in the movie fighting gladiator style and I looked just like Brad Pitt, everyone was talking about how great I was and how good looking I was, but that I would never make anything out of my career because I look too much like Brad Pitt. Then I started getting worried that I would not be able to switch back to my apparently good-looking self, and that's when I woke up....

Thankfully, I was still good-looking... just not quite Brad Pitt material. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home