Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Britney Spears and her cow vagina... ewww

So, not a ton of details because I had this dream a couple of weeks ago, but I meant to post it and just never did.

The basic gist is this:

Britney and I were hanging out on a boat, but it was more like a car on the water... so I guess a boatcar. She kept trying to come onto me, but I was just grossed out by her and her, uh... past. She was kissing me and trying to be all sexy and stuff.

Finally she turns around bends over and stands up, as she's standing up she pulls up her skirt and is planning on sitting her naked ass on top of me to rape me I guess. Which in the end, to be honest (I am a man afterall) would have probably worked, except for the fact that she had a big ole flappy COW VAGINA!!! No, it didn't look like a cow vagina it was a cow vagina. When I continued to deny her advances, she turned her head and gave me this wicked smile and she started to PEE ON ME with her cow vagina. Bleh! I opened the door and kicked her ass out into the water and kept on driving.

Quite possibly the most disturbing dream I've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home