Monday, December 26, 2005

The War Is Over - Bush says so!!!

Yet again last night the world was being taken over by aliens. The government had us on lockdown and I was holed up at some security checkpoint and they wouldn't let me leave the building. I was some wizard/warlock, but nobody knew about it and I hadn’t used my powers in a long time due to suppression and fear of being outcast or killed. I kept telling them if they would let me go I could do something about the aliens. They didn’t believe me, so I shot some lightning bolts out at two of my friends and shrank them, then brought them back to normal size by saying a spell. They finally let me out of the building and I took off running and jumped into the air, intending to fly, but I just started falling towards the ground. I stopped with my face about an inch from the ground and I hovered there. I kicked off and went into the sky and started blasting these alien ships with some of my spells and lightning bolts. I single-handedly defeated them and when they were done Air Force One flew by me and I saw the President waving at me and giving me a thumbs up from a window.


Free Satellite TV!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Middleton said...

Good thing he didn't think you were a quail - otherwise he'd have gunned you down.

February 16, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home